Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is packaged in disposable foil container. Safe for food storage up to 30 days. Safe to place directly in oven (without lid) to bake. Not recommended to heat in microwave.
THIS PRODUCT IS SUITABLE TO HEAT IN AN OVEN OR IT CAN BE TRANSFERED INTO AN OVEN-PROOF DISH
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING* (Preferably transfer while frozen)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Transfer dish to oven-proof dish.
- 300g (serves 1) - Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown
- 600g (serves 2 - 3) - Cook for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown
- 2kg (serves 6 - 7) - Cook for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for an additional brief period
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
*Please note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with a green salad and crusty bread