Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is sealed in a CPET (is a variation of standard PET which has been crystallized for heat resistance, rigidity, and toughness) container. And safe for food storage and freezing.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE TO HEAT IN AN OVEN UNLESS TRANSFERED INTO AN OVEN-PROOF DISH
IT CAN BE HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE.
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING* (Preferably transfer while frozen)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Transfer dish to oven-proof dish and cover with foil
- Cook for 20-25 minutes then remove the foil, and cook open for 10 minutes more.
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for an additional brief period
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
- Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours
Note: No time to defrost? No problem! This product can be cooked from frozen. Follow cooking guidelines and increase cooking time by approximately 10 minutes. Cover with kitchen foil halfway through the cook to avoid over browning.
*Please note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with a Jasmin Rice or inside a Taco with a crispy cole slaw