Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is sealed in a CPET (is a variation of standard PET which has been crystallized for heat resistance, rigidity, and toughness) container. And safe for food storage and freezing.
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE OR ON THE STOVE
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING
- Transfer the curry to a pot and on a low temperature, keep stirring untill it starts to simmer. Add some extra veggies like baby corn, zucchini and sliced red peppers for extra flavour. Simmer for extra 5 minutes.
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout.
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
- Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours
- Pierce the film or remove it completely.
- Microwave on high (50% power) for 2 minutes; stir well.
- Microwave on high (100% power) for 3-5 minutes (checking and stirring every minute).
*Please note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with steamy jasmine rice, pompadoms and chunky cucumber & coriander raita.