Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is sealed in a CPET (is a variation of standard PET which has been crystallized for heat resistance, rigidity, and toughness) container. And safe for food storage and freezing.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE TO HEAT/BAKING IN AN OVEN.
IT CAN BE HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE, (MAKE SURE TO PIERCE THE PAKAGING FILM BEFORE HEATING)
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING*
- Place the container on a microwavable plate in the centre of the microwave, at least 1cm from the sides and door.
- Heat on 100% power for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Warning: the sides of the tray will be very hot after heating, remove it by picking up the plate.
- Check that the food is hot throughout, if not heat for further brief period.
- Microwave ovens vary. These timings are a guide only and are based on an 850 - 1100 watt oven.
- 450g (serves 1-2) - Microwave for 1,5 minutes.
- 900g (serves 3- 4) - Microwave for 4,5 minutes.
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
- Warning: take care when removing the film, content might be very hot after heating.
*Please note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with Mrs Balls chutney and sliced banana.