Roasted Lemon & Herb Chicken
Chicken pieces grilled to perfection and dressed with a zingy lemon & herb sauce.
500g - R88-00 (serves 1-2)
1kg - R175-00 (serves 3-4)
Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is sealed in a CPET (is a variation of standard PET which has been crystallized for heat resistance, rigidity, and toughness) container. And safe for food storage and freezing.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE TO HEAT IN AN OVEN UNLESS TRANSFERED INTO AN OVEN-PROOF DISH
IT CAN BE HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE, BUT WILL TASTE BETTER IF HEATED IN AN OVEN.
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Transfer dish to oven-proof dish.
- 500g (serves 2) - Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown
- 1kg (serves 3- 4) - Cook for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for an additional brief period
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
- Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours
Note: No time to defrost? No problem! This product can be cooked from frozen. Follow cooking guidelines and increase cooking time by approximately 10 minutes. Cover with kitchen foil halfway through the cook to avoid over browning.
*Please note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with golden roasted potatoes & a crunchy coleslaw