Smokey Corn & Bacon Chowder
A classic chowder that includes pork bits, onion and creamy sweetcorn' OR 'a creamy sweetcorn chowder with strong hints of smoky bacon and chilli.'
450ml - R35-00 (serves 1-2)
Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is sealed in a CPET (is a variation of standard PET which has been crystallized for heat resistance, rigidity, and toughness) container. And safe for food storage and freezing.
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HEATED IN THE MICROWAVE OR ON THE STOVE
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING
- Transfer the stew to a pot and keep stirring untill it comes to a boil.
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout.
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
- Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours
- Run sealed container under hot water to release the frozen block into a microwave-safe bowl or pierce the film and heat in container.
- Microwave on high (100% power) for 5 minutes; stir well.
- Microwave on high (100% power) for 3 minutes (checking and stirring every minute).
*Please note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with a buttery potato mash or Basmati rice and citrussy green salad.