Spicy Mini Meatballs with Couscous
These spicy tiny meatballs topped with Napolitana sauce, fresh basil and melting mozza will hit the spot! It comes with cous cous.
300g - R56-00 (serves 1)
600g - R110-00 (serves 2-3)
1,2kg - R218-00 (serves 4-5)
2,4kg - R430-00 (serves 7-9)
Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is packaged in disposable foil container. Safe for food storage up to 30 days. Safe to place directly in oven (without lid) to bake. Not recommended to heat in microwave.
THIS PRODUCT IS SUITABLE TO HEAT IN AN OVEN.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE TO HEAT IN MICROWAVE
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 300g (serves 1) - Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown
- 600g (serves 2 - 3) - Cook for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown
- 2kg (serves 7 - 8) - Cook for 40 -45 minutes, until golden brown
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for an additional brief period
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
- Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours
Note: No time to defrost? No problem! This product can be cooked from frozen. Follow cooking guidelines and increase cooking time by approximately 10 minutes. Cover with kitchen foil halfway through the cook to avoid over browning.
*Please note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with a green salad and crusty bread