Sweet & Sticky Pork Belly
Sticky pork belly is sweet and succulent meat that is good for the soul!
500g - R140-00 (serves 1-2)
1kg - R278-00 (serves 3-4)
Cooking & Heating Instructions
PACKAGING: The food is sealed in a CPET (is a variation of standard PET which has been crystallized for heat resistance, rigidity, and toughness) container. And safe for food storage and freezing.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR GRILLING UNLESS PLACED IN AN OVEN-PROOF DISH
NOT SUITABLE FOR MICROWAVES
- DEFROST PRIOR TO COOKING
- Transefer to oven proof dish.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place in the centre of the oven on a baking tray
- 500g (serves 1- 2) Cook for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown
- 1kg (serves 3 - 4) Cook for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown
- Ensure food is piping hot throughout. If not, heat for an additional brief period
- Allow food to stand for 2 minutes before serving
- Once defrosted, please keep refrigerated and eat within 48 hours
*It’s important to note that the listed portion sizes should be used as a guide only, as it really depends on each individual’s appetite and if any accompaniments are being served.
Best served with a creamy mash & mushy peas.